Monday, October 11, 2010

Favor Flavored Conference...5 Days Away!

Just a reminder that the Women's Conference at Cross Timbers Church is THIS Saturday (gulp!) in Denton, Texas.  It will be all day from 9am till 5pm and the cost of the conference includes lunch (for $25...this is a steal)!  The day's topic is all about God's Favor despite the ups and downs of this fallen world we live in...and yes, I'm one of the five speakers (but I would be going even if I wasn't!).  I'm nervously anticipating Saturday with much excitement regarding my part in the conference, and I'm just praying that God will be given all the glory!

I do hope many women will come and hear some great testimonies and that be doing so, their lives will be enriched by seeing what God's glory and power can do when we just give HIM the reins to our lives!  However, even if you can't attend, PLEASE pray for each lady in attendance, as well as the speakers (double prayers for me!) and organizers.  I know I would appreciate that greatly because we are all expecting God-sized things to come out of this event and we do NOT want the enemy to try to stop the messages that will be delivered on Saturday.  I know our heart, as speakers and conference leaders, is to be able to communicate the amazing things God has done for each of us in a conversational, friend-to-friend way.  Don't come expecting a sermon...come expecting a day of fun, celebration, and heart-felt honesty and authenticity woman-to-woman!

You can still register online and find out more info at:  http://valshouse.org/Events.htm OR you can walk up and register Saturday (but the cost is then $30) at the door.  Either way, I hope those of you that are local will come out and have some fun with us!  God is the best at turning losses into contribution for His Kingdom so we give Him all the glory up front for what He is going to do on this day and in the days after!

Favor all around!

JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment