Friday, October 22, 2010

Ringing for Jesus!

This week has just been so full of just jaw-dropping, knee-slapping, amazing things that I have enough inspiration for WEEKS of blogs.  My mind is just running overtime with all that God is doing at this point, and I can hardly sleep at night!  I'm like a kid the night before Christmas...just giddy with expectation!

I want to share something that is very personal, but hey, it's me...I know that doesn't suprise you!  My life is an open book and I cannot hold back when God does something in my life!  For anyone that knows me from the past, I was not like this before.  But, it is part of how God is renewing and transforming me and I just have to share my heart!  I digress...after I spoke at the conference, I had to leave for a wedding as I wrote about before.  However, before I dashed off, the leader of the conference grabbed me and said before you go, you MUST hear this!  One of the more mature women, whom I have never met, had been flipping through the program before the event began and was reading the speakers' bios.  She came across mine and when she was reading it, God spoke to her very clearly and gave her a word about me so specific, she wrote it down.  At that point, she didn't know me from Adam, nor did she know what I was going to speak about.  So, AFTER I spoke, she was like, WOW...I need to tell her this!!!  She pulled out her notebook and turned to the page and read it to me and I would like to share it below:

"Joy is a bell to be rung for Jesus.  He wrung her out so He could fill her and then be wrung out through her to set others free."

Okay...that about dropped me to my knees if I'm being honest.  Of course, I cried!  I mean, I had JUST spoken and poured my heart out to a room full of ladies and sung Jesus' praises to anyone who would listen...I mean how prophetic...and how powerful!  And, when God speaks...things happen!!!  So, it is just so spirit-filling to have a word delivered like that about you.  Plus, I had been praying for direction for a few months on the next step...and here is a faith building prophesy to head me in the right direction delivered right to me!

So, as always, God has set me feet on some firm ground and is guiding me and directing me.  He's putting things into place in my life brick by brick and just rebuilding me...from the ground up...as I'm ready to take the next step.  What Love...What Hope...What Faith He has and is giving me!

Ringing Loud and True!

JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment