Wednesday, June 9, 2010

All I can say is...WOW!

I cannot tell you how many emails, texts, face book messages, and comments I received after yesterday's post.  All I can say is...WOW...God is good ALL THE TIME!  That was a very personal thing to write about, but I just felt the call to do so.  The response has been humbling.  So, thank you friends.  As always, God had the right people read those words at the right moment in time and I'm humbled that He could speak through me to some of you.  What could have been a very sad, depressing day turned into a very powerful day full of God's love, wisdom and reaffirmation that He's in control and I'm on the path He wants me to be at this time. 

Just wanted to share some verses that sum up some of what I was trying to say yesterday...

"But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might
show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all

the earth." Exodus 9:16

"He did this so that all the peoples of the earth might know
that the hand of the LORD is powerful and so that you might
always fear the LORD your God." Joshua 4:24

"The Spirit of the LORD will come upon you in power, and you
will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a
different person." I Samuel 10:6

I, for sure, can say I am a changed person in so many ways and the journey is just beginning.  There have been so many doors opened for me in just the past month, that would have never been opened if I had not been on this journey.  Again, humbling and amazing to watch our God work!  Thanks to each of you for being on the journey with me, encouraging me, gently correcting me when I go astray, and just being YOU! 

Blessings!

JOY

1 comment:

  1. Joy, I'm sorry you're having to go through this divorce but watch for "the light at the end of tunnel". Mine is "Roy King" and I'm proud to say 25 years later, we're still in love and appreciate each other! We are very blessed. You've got good things ahead girl!!! Yvonne

    ReplyDelete