Friday, June 18, 2010

What a Week!

This week has been nothing short of amazing...why, oh why, do I always act suprised at what God is doing?  But STILL, I am humbled by HIM!

This is no joke...this week, I went to the bank EVERY DAY to deposit money that just arrived, unexpected, in various forms...talk about God's favor!  Socking it all away for a rainy day (for those of you asking me for a loan!)  Also, I had listed my horse trailer for sale on the internet as I'm downsizing...it sold in THREE days to the first guy that came and looked at it.  And on top of that...the older gentleman who purchased it flat out asked me if I was a Christian (I told him I was divorced and was downsizing when he asked why I was selling the trailer) and I said, umm, yeah?!  He proceeds to give his testimony of his divorce, what God has done in his life, and just encourage me and speak to me and we shared inspirations and what God has been and is doing in our lives.  When he drove off with the trailer, after I had pocketed my money!, I was just standing there with my mouth open, like DUHHHHH...really, did that JUST happen God?  Yep, it did...oh and did I mention he also wants to start using my practice and bring his animals to me for care?  So, I gained a client, too!  God is good ALL THE TIME people!  How cool is that?

This week has been super busy at the office and it's been a fun week.  But, I'm looking forward to a little R&R after I'm off work tomorrow to recharge my batteries, reflect on this week, and just praise God for what He has done and what He is doing in my life.  The word He has given me for this week in my quiet time has been "BELIEVE"...just believe in HIM, trust in HIM...ask, pray, believe, forgive...such a simple command but yet, so hard to do at times.

I hope all of you have a blessed weekend!

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment