Friday, April 30, 2010

In miami, everything has gone super smooth since the over sleeping. There was a mix up on the plane seats and I ended up sitting and talking to a guy who could have been my bro-in-law, shannon's, brother! He wasn't supposed to sit by me but just stayed after it all got worked out. Him and his buddies were headed to bahamas fishing. He saw my Bible and started talking, asking me about my mission trip, etc. We talked for the entire flight and he started asking me a lot of religious questions after awhile and turns out he has fallen away from his catholic faith. I was able to witness to him...and yes, I cried, but it was a special time. He hugged me when I deplaned and I hope I gave ray and his wife something to think about as he is feeling the conviction to get his family in church. I just see God's hand everywhere. I feel God's presence and I know I'm covered in prayer!

1 comment:

  1. Girl - I just adore you! Not even "there yet" and you're already letting Him use you. We're praying, praying, praying! - Shelby G

    ReplyDelete