Friday, April 23, 2010

Kamp KVH Open House Pics!


Katy Holland, one of our FAVORITE KVH clients/family, won one of our door prizes. Woohoo Katy! We can't wait to take care of Kosmo and Chico's hotel reservations while you go for a spa weekend or something relaxing and get away one weekend! Be thinking on it!







Jeremy, from Novartis Animal Health, manned the grill all night and cooked up a lot of hot dogs! I think he is pretty brave waving food in front of Jake's face! Thanks to Jeremy for the help and volunteering...maybe we will keep you around after all!












Aimee Smith, Candice Smith (no relation!), Sara Blankenship...fearless Team KVH! Great job girls...you guys rock! Don't they look like they are having fun?







Jennifer, my practice manager, and I about to cut the cake...wasn't it cute? Loved the dog picture--great job Brookshire's! I have to admit, I cut all around the face until the very end. I just couldn't cut into that cute picture!!! And kudos to Jen...minus a balloon snafu, the night went off perfect and I give her all the credit...this was her baby!



Dr. Joy with Brittany Alambar in the carousel jump house...that was fun! The kids liked it when Jennifer and I jumped because "we made them go high"...what does that say about us??? Let me just say...I haven't jumped in a jump house in awhile. Guys, that is a work out! I need one in my backyard for a work out routine! The jump house was a huge hit with the kiddos and kept them busy. I think the kids in Krum slept well last night!





Thanks to everyone who came out and had fun with us. We need to celebrate more often! The night was too much fun and a success, but this girl is tired today. Must have been all that jumping in the bounce house!!! We were so thankful that the rain held off until late last night though. God heard our prayers to keep it dry, at least in Krum, so hallelujah!


Have a blessed weekend and enjoy the sunshine!


Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment