Friday, April 23, 2010

Kamp KVH Open House...Success!

Last night, we held an open house for our new boarding facility, Kamp KVH. It was a total success...thanks Jennifer for all your hard work and even though the dancing elephants didn't get here, the rest was great! Just giving her a hard time...

As I drove home last night, at dark-thirty, tired but oh so happy, I was just reminded that we truly have the best clients in the world! I am so blessed to have an extended family through my job...who can say that? God is so good to me and has just blessed me and this business every step of the way!!! So thanks to each and every one of you for adding richness to my life by your friendships. And to my staff...once again, you all work so hard and have such great attitudes...what can I say other than YOU GUYS ROCK! GO TEAM KVH!

I'm so glad I got to have extended chats with several of you (you know who you are!)...thanks for encouraging me, supporting me and always being in my corner. And more than that...believing in God's awesome power in all of our lives.

I will post pictures as I we get them downloaded...I think there are a few of me in the bounce house that I may be bribed with in the future! Now how many vets are as cool as me? None that I know of!!!

Thanks again for the continued support of my business and for being so loyal to me. If I heard it once, I heard it MANY times last night..."you saved my dog"! That makes me feel like we are making a difference so thank you for your kindness and encouragement.

My cup overflows,
JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment