Friday, May 7, 2010

Today I woke up and my haitian cold really started to get to me and I'm zapped of energy. And of course, the heat makes it worse. We worked this am helping kelly clean out her storage bldg with supplies and delivered some to a hospital. There was a giant rat in her stuff...I hate rats! And no, the cat has not crawled out yet from his latrine hidey hole. We headed out and had "fast food" at epi'dors which was a big treat...ham and cheese crepe, cole and french fries...wow! Ourse it took about 30 mins to get the order but it was yummy and in the ac! At that point, we came back to jan's and I had to lie down. I was wiped out. I ended up staying in bed while they went out to merger to the goat project. I just couldn't get up...I slept 4 hrs and feel better but just really congested. So I feel bad for not going out but I know they can handle it!Hate to not say good bye to the kiddos,but I've got good memories

No comments:

Post a Comment