Monday, May 24, 2010

Haiti Debrief

For all of you that are local and have followed my blog...I'm going to do a talk at my church about my Haiti trip, on June 7th, which is a Monday, at 7pm that is open to anyone who wants to come.  It will be at the Cross Timbers Community Church, Denton campus, in "The Garage".  I know that you think I put EVERYTHING on my blog...but believe me, there is WAY more so come and listen!  I'm going to share my adventure, mixed in with a little of my testimony and why I even went to Haiti in the first place so it should be interesting...or at least I THINK it will be!  There should be some snacks...I heard rumors of popcorn so how cool would that be?

Hope some of you will come...but even if you can't, thanks for the support and prayer coverage in the past month.  It has been felt for sure!

Blessings!
JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment